If you want to pay a proforma invoice for your services renewal you have multiple options to do it:
-> Online payment with credit card via PayU;
-> Bank transfer:
- via payment order to our bank account;
- via cash deposit at any UniCredit branch.
Depending on the used method, the confirmation period may vary as it follows:
- Payments made with credit card via PayU are confirmed almost instantly;
- Payments made through cash deposits are confirmed within 60 minutes;
- Payments made through bank transfer are confirmed within 24 - 48 hours, during business days;
- Payments made through bank transfer from a UniCredit account are confirmed by our bank within 2 hours, during business days.
Note! If you pay your invoice through cash deposit or bank transfer it is important to mention the invoice number and the service that you want to renew, in order to make sure that your payment is confirmed. The payment details are specified on every proforma invoice.
If you want to pay an invoice online using your credit card you can do it by logging in to the client area. In this article, you can find the details about the steps you must follow to access your unpaid invoices.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information or if you have any questions - you can send us an email anytime at email@example.com.